My Collection!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, just joined the forum- here's my bags:

purses.JPG
  2. Oops! I forgot all about my Scribble bags, I put them away to save them for the summer. Its the Small tote and wristlet.

scribbles.JPG
  3. Love your LV speedy. Hey, I got the same Coach mini cosmetic case but in blue... :love:

Nice collection you got there!

4. Very nice patina on the Speedy.. and someone likes Coach in khaki ! :nuts:

5. i see you like coach, too :amuse: . i ordered the scribble tote last week and i love it! and i almost got that cosmetic case for my birthday but when my mom and i saw it, i wasn't in a shopping mood and i really regret it now...but, anyways i like your collection!

6. My first bag was the Dooney & Bourke It Bag- Medium Chocolate Gym Bag and the matching ID holder.

Then I bought my first coach- the pink optic cosmetic pouch, bought it on sale at Hechts for like $80.

I then wanted a Khaki signature coach bag so I bought the Buckle demi pouch. Then I bought the Skinny Mini for that bag since it's so small.

Next, I bought the silver tie-dye Demi pouch on eBay from a favorite seller. It was brand new and I got it for ONLY $50!

Then I decided I wanted a bigger Coach bag so I got the signature duffle, its from the Coach outlet.

So I needed some accessories for it :lol:- I bought the zip around wallet and cosmetic bag w/pink trim from Hecht's. The wallet was originally $198, marked down and I had a coupon so it came out to $78!

Then I decided I liked the Scribble line, so I bought the small tote and wristlet on eBay (they are authentic, I did my research b/c there are A LOT of fake scribbles on eBay). I'm saving them for the summertime.

And FINALLY I bought the Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 - which is my favorite bag ever. And I got the shoulder strap. I bought an Xbox 360 and sold it on eBay and bought my 1st Louis Vuitton w/the profits!

Now I think I'm gonna sell the Dooney and maybe a coach or two on eBay so I can buy more LV.

-Steph

7. I know! I didn't realize I had so much until I layed it all out for the picture! I like the Khaki b/c it matches just about everything.

8. Wow, you got the history of your bags down pretty good! :lol:

9. NIce collection

10. I know! Maybe one day I can tell my children the story of my bags... It all started on a spring day when I saw this bag in the window at the mall..... :lol:

11. Very nice collection. Enjoy!

12. cute collection! i have the pink optic pouch too! :biggrin:

13. That's the one I like the best too among her collection! :love:

14. Steph,
    Yes...LVs can be quite addictive. I love my Speedy 25 too. Welcome to the LV club! ;)

15. I know! The purse addiction just gets more and more expensive. When I bought my 1st coach bag for like $100 I thought that was SOO expensive! Now I would love to find a LV key holder for that much..lol