my collection

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
Here's my collection I have now. It has grown and shrank due to how often I go through bags. I sell on Ebay quite often to make room for the new ones I want :P

my LV Cabas Piano
24f4da25.jpg

my Burberry Nova Stripe tote
4ba0f289.jpg

my Dooney & Bourke Signature small shoulderbag
d07291e5.jpg

my Coach Hamptons Weekend medium tote
e38de84b.jpg

matching Coach Hamptons Weekend large Wristlet
ae6389e3.jpg

my Kate Spade Nylon Continental wallet
a9c60131.jpg

my Kate Spade medium Diaper bag
ebay001.jpg

i love your burberry!!! and your kate spades and your coach tote, lol. i adore kate spade's nylon things in red-i have a basket and love it! also, i almost got that tote at the coach outlet this summer...but i got a pink soho twill one instead :amuse:

I'm actually selling the Burberry and the Coach Hamptons on Ebay right now. If you're interested my name is allison_v. Out with the old, in with the new :lol:

hey, i have the same coach hamptons wristlet too, used it once, then it sat in that multicolored coach bag all this while, im thinking about selling it, any tips on how to? how much would you ask for?

aarti said:
hey, i have the same coach hamptons wristlet too, used it once, then it sat in that multicolored coach bag all this while, im thinking about selling it, any tips on how to? how much would you ask for?
They're selling for about $30 on Ebay new. Used it would probably go for $25-$30 depending on the condition and how good your pictures are. Take clear, detailed pictures and you should see a good response. I usually take the plunge and start my listings low like $9.99, but if you're not comfortable, start it at the lowest amount you will let it go for.