My collection

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My favorite bags are vintage--most of which were passed on to me by my mother and grandmother. My collection is small but priceless to me. It will only let me upload 5 so I'll start with LV and Gucci (new and vintage):

1. LV (Monogram Canvas Mini Looping)- my mom brought this bag back to me from a trip to Paris.
    2. Gucci (green)- impulse purchase at Neiman's last year, but loved it ever since.
    3. Gucci (navy)- I found this one while rummaging through my grandmother's closet (LOVE IT!). I think this bag is circa 1980s
    4. Gucci clutch (brown)- another bag I found in my grandmother's closet. I think this bag is circa 1980s
    5. Gucci wallet (turquoise)- bought at Neiman's same day as green Gucci bag.

MORE TO COME!

Why can I only put up 5???

IMG_3537.jpg IMG_3536.jpg IMG_3509.jpg IMG_3513.jpg IMG_3542.jpg
  2. Very nice AF! I moved your post into its own thread. I have it set up that you can only do 5 attachments per post, but you can of course create more posts with more pics!

Let's see them all ;)

3. I love your bag collection! And you're so lucky: I have found lots of great bags in my mother's and my grandmother's closets, but nothing like these :sad:

4. wow! the green one is superfantastic!

5. ehm..ciao superqueen! ti trovo ovunque ormai!!

6. nice collection I really like the gucci (3)

7. Wow...I love the Gucci clutch. Nice collection!

8. i love vintage bags. very nice.

9. I loooooove the third gucci!! Love your collection!!!!:love:

10. Vintage bags are very cool. I think your Gucci wallet is very cute!

11. Nilyah -

Siete così fortunato vivere a Roma - è la mia città favorita nel mondo!

I was just in Roma about a month ago. Stayed in an apartamento near the Campo di Fiori. My family is originally from Modena, so I still have many relatives (all over) Italy. Bella Italia!

12. Hey Miss Fashionsita....LOVE the green Gucci. It's always been my fav of yours. You lucky girl-scoring those fab vintage bags! JEALOUS! I wish you could put up more, you have some beautiful pieces.
    xoxox, Kat

13. Nily, questo è un posto fantastico, impossibile non frequentarlo!

14. Ohhh, nice collection! I love the 3rd gucci bag!

15. Great collection! I absolutely love your vintage Gucci's! Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice