my collection yay!!!

pandanoir

..<3 interpol 3>...
May 10, 2007
I just got the last bag I was waiting on and here is my collection!!! Pirata Campeggio
IMG_1315.jpg
IMG_1316.jpg
Citta Rosa Ciao Ciao courtesy of Lj User tokitoki4sale! thanks :smile:
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1313.jpg
IMG_1314.jpg
Paradiso Ciao Ciao
IMG_1309.jpg
IMG_1310.jpg
x posted in LJ

IMG_1311.jpg
Inferno Ciao!! (i love ciaos i want more haha)
IMG_1306.jpg
IMG_1307.jpg
IMG_1308.jpg
im missing the hot dog roasting devil but ill live! L'Amore or Amore Dolce the sweetest person ever Lattegirl went to two Macys to find me this dolce with the placement i wanted and put it on hold for me so i could do a charge send thanks again latte girl!!!
IMG_1305.jpg
IMG_1304.jpg
Lastly my Tan Playgound Campeggio bought this used from lj user YummyBakery! thanks
IMG_1302.jpg
IMG_1303.jpg

veronika - check out the dfs store (not the lesportsac store - though i wouldn't be surprised if they had it in stock there too) in the honolulu airport. i saw two inferno ciaos there yesterday - the prices are more since there is a markup in hawaii.

veronika - check out the dfs store (not the lesportsac store - though i wouldn't be surprised if they had it in stock there too) in the honolulu airport. i saw two inferno ciaos there yesterday - the prices are more since there is a markup in hawaii.

Sweetie! What's the dfs store, sorry I'm an idiot, will be in the honolulu airport first thing in the morning... will hightail it to dfs if I can only figure out what that is...lol...:nuts: I didn't see Inferno in the Lesportsac store in Honolulu on Saturday, there was not a big selection of Toki at all, lots of other stuff though. I have a gift certificate for $30.00 any of the galleria stuff in the airport, maybe the dfs store will honor it. I'll drop back by Le Sportsac just in case there was something there I missed that i love, now that I know more than I did 2 days ago...:smile:

I have been such a devil on this trip (don't ask hehe) that I must have Inferno... cause I'm gonna burn... hehe