my collection so far (hey i'm only 21!)

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Here's my lv collections so far as i save up a lot and sell LOTS of my things on ebay to purchase all of these...lol i work a lot and i'm not a daddy or mommy's lil girl who use all their cash...so i'm very proud of my lv :yahoo:.
(p.s:last week on my 21st birthday, i received a pochette mono from my friend so it explains that it's still in beautiful vachetta:rolleyes:)

Attachments

• pff.jpg
    pff.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 470
congrats~ i'm 21 too and i wouldn't dare let my rents know how much i spend on handbags so i'm buy my own lv too :yes: we have every right to be proud of how much we have:yahoo:nice collection~

Here's my lv collections so far as i save up a lot and sell LOTS of my things on ebay to purchase all of these...lol i work a lot and i'm not a daddy or mommy's lil girl who use all their cash...so i'm very proud of my lv :yahoo:.
(p.s:last week on my 21st birthday, i received a pochette mono from my friend so it explains that it's still in beautiful vachetta:rolleyes:)

congrats.. enjoy your LV and your legal age .. lol

I never owned an LV till I was like 20+ or sumthin'... had to work hard.. to pay for my own LV :lol:

great collection!

don't you sometimes just love it that YOU paid for your beautiful lv's and not your daddy or something
my agenda was a gift from my parents but all my other things are paid by myself and i just love that!
it makes me love my collection even more!! (i'm 20 btw ;) )