my collection so far (hey i'm only 21!)

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Canada
Here's my lv collections so far as i save up a lot and sell LOTS of my things on ebay to purchase all of these...lol i work a lot and i'm not a daddy or mommy's lil girl who use all their cash...so i'm very proud of my lv :yahoo:.
(p.s:last week on my 21st birthday, i received a pochette mono from my friend so it explains that it's still in beautiful vachetta:rolleyes:)

Attachments

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Wow that noe is gorgeous.. I was drawn straight to it!! You have a great collection :smile:

honey52

O.G.
May 7, 2007
congrats~ i'm 21 too and i wouldn't dare let my rents know how much i spend on handbags so i'm buy my own lv too :yes: we have every right to be proud of how much we have:yahoo:nice collection~

LVoeLV

Feb 15, 2007
very nice. i hear ya...im 22 and i always feel like i dont have anything compared to everyone else.

great collection!

shoppaholic

PURSEJUNKY
O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Orange County
www.youtube.com
Here's my lv collections so far as i save up a lot and sell LOTS of my things on ebay to purchase all of these...lol i work a lot and i'm not a daddy or mommy's lil girl who use all their cash...so i'm very proud of my lv :yahoo:.
(p.s:last week on my 21st birthday, i received a pochette mono from my friend so it explains that it's still in beautiful vachetta:rolleyes:)
congrats.. enjoy your LV and your legal age .. lol

I never owned an LV till I was like 20+ or sumthin'... had to work hard.. to pay for my own LV :lol:

SuzanneVuitton

I Love You Louis!
O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
The Netherlands
great collection!

don't you sometimes just love it that YOU paid for your beautiful lv's and not your daddy or something
my agenda was a gift from my parents but all my other things are paid by myself and i just love that!
it makes me love my collection even more!! (i'm 20 btw ;) )