My Collection - *Pics*

I love your collection it's perfect. Your a big bag girl just like me! I love that your collection is not all black, something I try really hard not to do.

Roey I love your taste in bags :drool:and that cabinet to store them is such a bright idea ! :idea:After I saw your modelling pix in other threads I must add that you look gorgeous and you really rock the bags!:tup:Congrats!

oh my gosh!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
i love you r collection, now i'm really going to start my chanel collection, i think i'm donw w/ louis...
i'm really really jealous and ENVIOUS!!!

DO YOU MAINLY COLLECT CHANEL??? OR MAYBE YOU ALSO HAVE ANOTHER CABINET W/ ALL VUITTON???

ITS BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION.

My network has been down so I just got back on to read all the new replies. Thanks to all of you for viewing my pics and saying such sweet things! I have a great family; we all do for each other whenever/whatever we can.

Joy - I only collect Chanel and think I have pretty much covered all the must-have totes. I'm definitely done buying in bulk (2 or 3 bags at a time). There isn't much I want right now, or need for that matter! :biggrin:

There isn't much I want right now, or need for that matter!
biggrin.gif

That's pretty cool!:tup: