My Collection - *Pics*

Me too....i love all these shelves which can showcase my bags as it's quite pathetic for my bags to all stuff them in my wardrobe without seeing the light.....sigh

Btw, u got such an AWESOME family collection~I love everyone of them.

My hubby was so sweet to suggest me to get such shelf to display all my bags...but haven't find anything that looks nice....:smile:

I would like know if you are able to help me |i have a Chanel bag i want to sell on Ebay I bought and never used. wondering if I send you a photo coudl you tell me what its called and the decription?

I am a big LV fan and know all the names of the bag, but not Chanel. I have a good collection of LV but only have this bag and Maxi Chanel.

How do i post a picture? i haven't used a forum for years x

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like know if you are able to help me |i have a Chanel bag i want to sell on Ebay I bought and never used. wondering if I send you a photo coudl you tell me what its called and the decription?

I am a big LV fan and know all the names of the bag, but not Chanel. I have a good collection of LV but only have this bag and Maxi Chanel.

How do i post a picture? i haven't used a forum for years x

xxxx

This a very old old thread, you may want to post your pic under Identify this Chanel and see if anyone can help you

Last edited by a moderator: