My collection pics

rethreads

Coach Addict
May 7, 2007
I posted this in the Collection forum, but it hasn't been approved yet, so I thought I would post a link in here. I haven't finished taking pics yet, but the pics I have taken are a big chunk.

I also purchased each of my bridesmaids the large Watercolor Hamptons Tote and an initial charm for my thank you gifts for standing up for me.

Anyways, here's the link:
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z117/krissy_luvs_Coach/
I will be adding more pics throughout the day and into tomorrow. :smile:

Let me know what you all think...

LOL fieldsinspring! yes, i suppose i did get a little carried away. I just REALLY wanted to get them something that I thought represented ME and also was something they could use, instead of a monogrammed pocket flask or something like that LOL

I started out with just the charms, and then the watercolor tote came out and I couldn't resist. I was just going to get the tote for my maid of honor, but then i thought "that's not fair" so I bought one for each

I do have a serious problem, don't I?!

The hangtags are waiting to be made into a belt. I have been collecting them FOREVER lol. I saw a similar belt on eBay a while back, custom made, and I have been saving up since.

LOL fieldsinspring! yes, i suppose i did get a little carried away. I just REALLY wanted to get them something that I thought represented ME and also was something they could use, instead of a monogrammed pocket flask or something like that LOL

I started out with just the charms, and then the watercolor tote came out and I couldn't resist. I was just going to get the tote for my maid of honor, but then i thought "that's not fair" so I bought one for each

I do have a serious problem, don't I?!

I think it's incredible, I would love that!! You are very sweet and thoughtful, and you have a great collection!!!