My collection pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted this in the Collection forum, but it hasn't been approved yet, so I thought I would post a link in here. I haven't finished taking pics yet, but the pics I have taken are a big chunk.

I also purchased each of my bridesmaids the large Watercolor Hamptons Tote and an initial charm for my thank you gifts for standing up for me.

Anyways, here's the link:
    http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z117/krissy_luvs_Coach/
    I will be adding more pics throughout the day and into tomorrow. :smile:

Let me know what you all think...

2. Wow Kristy .. what a fun collection full of color!!

3. Your collection is awesome, and I love the bridesmaid gift idea! Thanks for sharing and let us know when you've added more pics! :tup:

4. Can I be a bridesmaid?!?!? :roflmfao:

5. Great collection. :tup:

Thanks for sharing.

6. Wow! What is all of the Coach tags? Just a collection of them?

7. Super collection! A girl who thinks like me...color, color, color!

8. LOL fieldsinspring! yes, i suppose i did get a little carried away. I just REALLY wanted to get them something that I thought represented ME and also was something they could use, instead of a monogrammed pocket flask or something like that LOL

I started out with just the charms, and then the watercolor tote came out and I couldn't resist. I was just going to get the tote for my maid of honor, but then i thought "that's not fair" so I bought one for each

I do have a serious problem, don't I?!

9. The hangtags are waiting to be made into a belt. I have been collecting them FOREVER lol. I saw a similar belt on eBay a while back, custom made, and I have been saving up since.

10. Me too!!:roflmfao:

Great collection, love the Poppy Tote!

11. cute idea:okay:

12. Very nice collection!!

13. I think it's incredible, I would love that!! You are very sweet and thoughtful, and you have a great collection!!!

14. Great collection - I love all the colors.

15. Very nice :biggrin: