My Collection of Bags and wallets!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks Juliet. Whoa~~ how'd you manage to dig deep down to my thread! It was truly lost somewhere few pages down in this subforum.

Vanilla_addict-I didn't even notice your question until now. Soho is very comfortable since I can be hands free. Sometimes I just use one shoulder strap, sometimes wear both straps. The inside, I'd say is decent (hold about same as Cabas Piano?) But not that roomy. Only thing is when you open and close, you need to buckle and unbuckle. Other than that, I love the bag b/c it's such easy maintenance. You can also take the straps off and hold it like a briefcase too!

2. I love your MJ bags and your Chanel.

3. Very nice collection. Lovely Chanel bags!

4. Beautiful collection!

5. Great collection. I really like your Bottega Veneta hobo.

6. i love your BV:love:

7. Great bunch of bags,your Stam is fabulous!

8. Beautiful collection. I love the pink MJ.

9. nice collection.

10. beautiful collection, i adore your MJ stam!

11. I decided to give my collection thread an update since almost a year ago. Some bags have found new owners and I've gotten new bags over the year. I'm trying to stick to 'less than 15 bag collection' rule for myself. Here they are! :P

Attached Files:

12. last but not least, the whole collection!

Attached Files:

13. Oh and can't leave out my only LV :shame:

Attached Files:

14. very nice :smile:

15. Thanks for sharing :smile: love your collection!