My collection of accessories and bags

1. Not too big, but I have collected the makeup clutch, compagnon and city in camel (all 06) i have an 05 twiggy in black and an 04 restored first in turquoise (lovin my bags did great) anyway, its not too big a collection, but i love them all!!!:P (my camera isn't the best, there is no way to tell how beautiful they are with a little camera phone!!)

(also the coin purse is in ink!!!!)

1102061158.jpg 1115061907.jpg 1115061905.jpg 1102061200.jpg
  2. Very nice! I want your ink coin purse.....seriously, I want it bad.....

Thanks for sharing!:smile:

3. my first and twiggy look awful in the pics, i will try again as soon as my battery charges up!!!!:yes:

4. thanks so much lori!!!! the good thing about loving my coin purse, its the cheapest!!!!!! lol

5. Nice collection Julie! I love your accessories especially the ink!

6. I can't find an ink coin purse anywhere and I want one so much...I used to have an ink First and I miss the color so much. I'd love to have an ink accessory.

7. Thanks for sharing! I love the little accessories, the ink is very nice. :love:

8. lovely gang.....thx for sharing :smile:

9. thanks guys, will try and update with better pics today!!!:yes:

10. Great colors. I'm expecting my camel today!

11. Beautiful bags!! The coin purse is so cute.

12. What a GORGEOUS collection you have!!!!!!!:love: You have great pieces there!!! Love all the colors!!!!!!!:heart: What's your favorite?????

13. Lovely collection!

14. Sweet collection!:heart:

15. awesome collection...thanks for sharing! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice