My collection + Odeon PM. Keep it or return it?

Having the bags I have would you keep the Odeon?

• Keep it

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Return it

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Exchange for MM

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters

LV2

May 7, 2019
I just purchased Odeon PM as an early birthday present for myself. I like when I feel the love from from the first sight. :biggrin: Somehow I don't feel it. :sad:
Not sure if this is size a bit too small and strap a bit too short cross body. But I don't like big bags. Wanted carefree crossbody not too dressy so I could use it for travel (not very often +/- twice per year ).P8064770.JPG
Well I'm not sure what to do. Does it fill the gap in my small collection? I don't want to have too many bags because I hardly go out and don't take my bags to work. Having the bags I have would you keep the Odeon?

P8064772.JPG

Last edited:
Love your collection! I say you exchange it for the MM size. It sounds like you are looking for a somewhat carefree crossbody bag, and the Odeon Noir is just that. It's treated leather, with a wider and more comfortable strap, and allows you to go handsfree. It'll be great for travel or weekend use. And it's completely different from the other bags you have. But since this one is too small for you, or you generally like bigger bags, maybe you can try the MM to see if it's love at first sight :love:

Reactions: M_Butterfly
You have some incredible pieces that most would drool over....but it sounds like you're not convinced about the Odeon. There is a season of new bags set to be released in the next 2 months that may be more to your liking, so perhaps you should wait?

Reactions: LV2 and PurpleLilac
It’s a beautiful bag, but so are the others in your collection! My opinion - definitely return it! Perhaps the mm will suit you, but don’t settle or try to talk yourself into it. You have a gap in your collection that you’d like to fill - I would wait until the perfect beauty comes along. :smile:

Reactions: LV2
What's important is whether you love it. I'm hoping to get the MM but if you don't love the pm I would return it. LV is too expensive to hang to not have something you love.

If it was me, I would keep it. I think it would add to your collection - stylewise as well all functionalitywise.
But I happen to be completely in love with this bag. Since you aren‘t I would say there is really no point in keeping it, unless you see a chance that it might grow on you over time, and you‘re the only one who can know if that is a possibility.
Should you decide to give it a chance, though, I don‘t think you‘d risk losing a lot of money if you wanted to part with the bag later. I’ve seen the pm already being sold for more than retail price by resellers.

Love your collection! I say you exchange it for the MM size. It sounds like you are looking for a somewhat carefree crossbody bag, and the Odeon Noir is just that. It's treated leather, with a wider and more comfortable strap, and allows you to go handsfree. It'll be great for travel or weekend use. And it's completely different from the other bags you have. But since this one is too small for you, or you generally like bigger bags, maybe you can try the MM to see if it's love at first sight :love:
You are very kind thank you :heart:

Reactions: miknarth
You have some incredible pieces that most would drool over....but it sounds like you're not convinced about the Odeon. There is a season of new bags set to be released in the next 2 months that may be more to your liking, so perhaps you should wait?
That's very nice of you to say so - thank you :heart: Yes I know LV will always have something new and beautiful.
Is the Odeon permanent or seasonal?