My collection (+ Mod pics)!!

And finally, a family picture. Hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for viewing!

img1348bk.jpg
You have a gorgeous collection!

I LOVE your collection, amazing indeed

what made me laugh is that when I made photos of my bags throughout my thread, I see here and there, accidentaly caught in the photo my husband's bass and drums, stands, piano, amplifiers :smile:)) Why didn't I make the same arrangements as you two did ? because I DO NOT have a support of my DH. He always thinks that a new bass amp or another bow is more important (OK it is, LOL), and besides, I am not that disciplined like you, I did promise one in and one out deal for bags, and never followed it

:ps:.....pretty bags go very well with instruments

love your shoes, scarf, you did great mod photos, and you family is adorable

Last edited:
Thank you all for your kind words and compliments! :cloud9:

DesigningStyle- I used to have a few LV bags but ended up selling them. I guess I still haven't found a LV style to add to my "permanent" collection- but I will definitely keep looking!

Dizzyfairy- you know, I think you may be right! I never noticed that my bags do tend to be on the bigger side until I read your comment. Maybe I should consider adding a smaller bag or two!

I love the size of each and every one of them, you chose well for your height

like you, I have never found a LV which would be "me"

Wow, I'm salivating. This is a stunning collection - you have fantastic taste; you'll be able to carry all of these bags for years to come.

Now that I see your style, I vote for the Celine in your poll post. BTW, I adore my PS1 SKA, so I highly recommend that bag. I have it in midnight, and it's beautiful.

I LOVE your collection, amazing indeed

what made me laugh is that when I made photos of my bags throughout my thread, I see here and there, accidentaly caught in the photo my husband's bass and drums, stands, piano, amplifiers :smile:)) Why didn't I make the same arrangements as you two did ? because I DO NOT have a support of my DH. He always thinks that a new bass amp or another bow is more important (OK it is, LOL), and besides, I am not that disciplined like you, I did promise one in and one out deal for bags, and never followed it

:ps:.....pretty bags go very well with instruments

love your shoes, scarf, you did great mod photos, and you family is adorable

Thanks so much vesna! And thanks for motivating me to do a collection thread! That's so funny how we are in similar situations regarding our DHs' interests and LV :biggrin:

Wow, I'm salivating. This is a stunning collection - you have fantastic taste; you'll be able to carry all of these bags for years to come.

Now that I see your style, I vote for the Celine in your poll post. BTW, I adore my PS1 SKA, so I highly recommend that bag. I have it in midnight, and it's beautiful.

Thank you so much- for your compliment and for the suggestions. I was actually also considering a PS1 for my 2nd bag of the year (with my 1st bag being the celine)! Do you have a reveal thread of your PS1 SKA?