My collection (+ Mod pics)!!

Thank you all for your kind words and compliments! :cloud9:

DesigningStyle- I used to have a few LV bags but ended up selling them. I guess I still haven't found a LV style to add to my "permanent" collection- but I will definitely keep looking!

Dizzyfairy- you know, I think you may be right! I never noticed that my bags do tend to be on the bigger side until I read your comment. Maybe I should consider adding a smaller bag or two!

Could you please let me know the size of the Balenciaga Giant City- Anthracite w/GGH ? Is it the part time ? You have an awesome collection. And now i really want the Balenciaga after seeing your collection. Thanks a lot.

Could you please let me know the size of the Balenciaga Giant City- Anthracite w/GGH ? Is it the part time ? You have an awesome collection. And now i really want the Balenciaga after seeing your collection. Thanks a lot.

Hi there, thanks for your comment! The Bal bag style I have is called the giant city. "Giant" refers to the oversized hardware. There is also a regular city with smaller more subtle hardware. The dimensions are approximately
10 inches H x 15 inches L x 5.5 inches W. Let me know if you have any more questions!

YSL medium burgundy chyc cabas

img1338bt.jpg

img1367mqf.jpg

img1363yf.jpg
I love your collection! Great choices... Enjoy!