My Collection Is Almost Complete Reveal

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I recently posted a thread about my collection feeling complete and it really does, but it doesn't hurt to add a few small items :smile: I may add one more Jumbo or Reissue and then, barring any out of this world must have color, be done with classics. I will always watch Chanel with interest and still plan to acquire smaller items, like WOCs, wallets, or possible seasonal bags over the years to come, but feel that I truly have all of the bags I could feasibly need or use and now a bag has to be more special to catch my attention and justify the price.

Here are my latest arrivals over the last couple of months. I have been wanting a Boy bag for some time but can't seem to find the right color/material/size that works for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the perfect Boy bag comes along for Cruise. In the meantime, I picked up two Boy WOCs and a Boy wallet. The WOCs are balck quilted lambskin with RHW and a shiny black calf with SHW. The wallet is a new style that looks incredibly functional! It has 16 CC slots, multiple slots for cash and receipts and two separate zippered compartments. It is in a dark grey lamb.

Finally, I picked up the metallic dark grey lamb clutch with chain. It is a gorgeous color! It is a silvery blue grey. I will post some comparison pics with black, grey, silver, and my metallic black reissue to hopefully show the color. I have never seen the metallic grey from '09 IRL but I suspect this color is pretty close. NM ordered this in Maxi and clutch with chain for those who are interested. Maxi feels huge on me and the clutch with chain gives me a nice dressier option. I do see this as a very dressy color, much moreso than my metallic black reissue which I can see carrying as an every day bag.

I am still waiting to see Green and Grey patent Jumbos and 227s in Plum and Dark Blue. Hopefully they will arrive soon and if I purchase one I will update this thread.

Attachments

• Boy Wallet.jpg
    Boy Wallet.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 4,373
  • Wallet Interior.jpg
    Wallet Interior.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 2,695
  • Boy Patent WOC.jpg
    Boy Patent WOC.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 2,739
  • Clutch.jpg
    Clutch.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 2,643
  • Group Shot.jpg
    Group Shot.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,658
One more group shot and some comparison shots with the clutch to show the color

Attachments

• Compare w Black.jpg
    Compare w Black.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 2,650
  • Compare with Silver 2.jpg
    Compare with Silver 2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,591
  • Compare with Metallic Reissue.jpg
    Compare with Metallic Reissue.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2,586
  • Compare with wallet.jpg
    Compare with wallet.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 2,627
  • Full Group.jpg
    Full Group.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 3,902
Finally, a couple of modeling shots of the clutch. It doesn't look great with my summery dress, but this should give an idea. I think it will look great with black or grey or navy or even white or silver.

Attachments

• Model.jpg
    Model.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2,547
  • Model 2.jpg
    Model 2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2,554
Finally, a couple of modeling shots of the clutch. It doesn't look great with my summery dress, but this should give an idea. I think it will look great with black or grey or navy or even white or silver.
Ohhh I love all ur stuff, congrats!. I wanna be done with my collection as well before cruis 13 stars. For me Chanel is an expensive drug lol and want to close my account before I start aching for more stuff lol.

Ohhh I love all ur stuff, congrats!. I wanna be done with my collection as well before cruis 13 stars. For me Chanel is an expensive drug lol and want to close my account before I start aching for more stuff lol.

Thanks! I am leaving the door open (because I have eaten my words more than once on being done with Chanel), but I am getting more and more picky and am really happy with the collection I have!

Beautiful collection! I bet you're not done yet! You should do a full family shot... would love to see all your gorgeous bags.

Thanks! I guess never say never but I am finding it easier to turn bags now since I feel like I have all of the colors/styles I really wanted. One day I will take a family shot. It is a lot of work and I just don't have the time! My family isn't huge as I have sold and exchanged several bags along the way. I currently have 3 Jumbos (black lamb Bijoux, black patent, and navy caviar), 4 227s (dark navy, pale gold metallic, black metallic, and dark gold), 1 226 (grey), 1 Reissue Camera Bag (black GHW), a seasonal tote (CC Pocket), a seasonal flap (silver ice cube), the new grey lamb clutch with chain, 5 WOCs, and a couple of wallets.

I ususally am not interested in boy bags too often but yours are very cute! I would also love to see a family photo of all your bags if you can....I can only imagine what gems you have!

I ususally am not interested in boy bags too often but yours are very cute! I would also love to see a family photo of all your bags if you can....I can only imagine what gems you have!

Thanks! I really like the Boy bags in WOC and the new wallet. I posted info on my full collection above. I just haven't had the time to take a full family shot!