My Collection Is Almost Complete Reveal

:heart:Congratulations G&Smommy! Beautiful color for clutch. I just saw it yesterday where I took the pics I posted in Chanel 12A shopping thread section. Fall collection has many grey offerings and I think this hue is my favorite of the darker options. I do think the 12A silver lambskin with SHW was pretty too, did you see it? It was the more durable lambskin similar to the copper 12A....did you finally see that color IRL, what did you think of it?
:love: the clutch:hugs:

Thanks! This grey was just too pretty to resist! I have not seen the silver except in your pics. I think I have enough silver already. I finally saw the Bronze IRL yesterday, but not the Copper. The Bronze was too close to my Gold Reissue, but very pretty and, again, a dressier option. I definitely see this grey as more dressy, but I don't really have a dressy bag so it is a nice addition to my collection!

Hi Jennifer,
I always enjoy your new reveals. Congrats!! Yes, I believe it is indeed a good feeling that you feel you almost complete the collection and can just sit back and enjoy all your beautiful bags and at the same time share other people's joy with new beauties.

Hi Jennifer,
I always enjoy your new reveals. Congrats!! Yes, I believe it is indeed a good feeling that you feel you almost complete the collection and can just sit back and enjoy all your beautiful bags and at the same time share other people's joy with new beauties.

Thanks! It is a really good feeling! I still love looking, but am content searching for those very special pieces that will really fill a void in my collection.

What is the name of the color of this bag? It is so pretty!

Dark grey. It is part of the 12A collection. The color code is 81307. The fabric code is Y07736. It is metallic lamb. Note that this color will look different in different fabrics, so if you want this specific color, you will need to provide the fabric code as well as the color code to make sure it is the right bag!

I love all your new buys! but my fav is the color of that dk grey boy wallet...sooo beautiful. makes me tempted to find it in the med size boy bag!