My collection! Come and see my madness!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
I know there are gals that have more than my current collection holds but I live in the middle of nowhere and sometimes I wonder what the heck I need this many bags for! LOL! But I love them! So here they are, my lovely collection along with my wallets and wristlets:

:love:
collectionnov2007.jpg

top row: large bleecker duffle in magenta, ergo signature scarf hippie, bleecker large flap in brown signature, vintage ergo hobo
middle row: gallery patent wristlet in magenta, signature scarf compact clutch, bleecker compact clutch in brown signature, gallery patent wristlet in ruby, signature demi pouch
bottom row: soho flap in balck, canvas slim flap in citron, white slim flap, natural slim flap, legacy shoulder bag in chocolate signature

I know there are gals that have more than my current collection holds but I live in the middle of nowhere and sometimes I wonder what the heck I need this many bags for! LOL! But I love them! So here they are, my lovely collection along with my wallets and wristlets:

:love:
collectionnov2007.jpg

top row: large bleecker duffle in magenta, ergo signature scarf hippie, bleecker large flap in brown signature, vintage ergo hobo
middle row: gallery patent wristlet in magenta, signature scarf compact clutch, bleecker compact clutch in brown signature, gallery patent wristlet in ruby, signature demi pouch
bottom row: soho flap in balck, canvas slim flap in citron, white slim flap, natural slim flap, legacy shoulder bag in chocolate signature

It is all so beautiful and buttery soft and everything....:yahoo:
I want to end up with the ruby patent wristlet also! She's so pretty and goes with everything you have
(except the magenta duffle, but you took care of that problem, lol!):girlsigh: