My Coach Vacation Purchases!

Bethie

Yes I'm Spoiled!
Mar 24, 2007
I don't have pictures yet but we stopped by the Outlet in Gulfport on the way to New Orleans. They didn't really have any purses that I feel in love with but I did come away with a wallet like this (Pic from ebay)

ce55_1.JPG

Let's see I also bought the "B" Charm, the Bumble Bee Keyfob and they had the Pink Mink Fuzzy Ball for $24 dollars and I had to have that too!

So we went on the cruise and I was sooo good at saving my money. We came back to New Orleans and I bought my :heart: :heart: Large Denim Carly! I'm soooo in :heart: :heart: with this bag! It's perfect! Fits my shoulder so nicely! I just love it!!!!

I spent quite alot of time browsing both the shops at Canal Place and Lakeside and nothing came close to the Carly's in my opinion.

I tried on the Legacy Sachels and the Ergos but the Carly's always called me back.

Now that I'm looking at what to buy next the Carly's are STILL calling me! I love the Chocolate but maybe an Ali would be nice. I've never seen one for real though.

Yay!!! You got the carly! Good for you! I'm so excited for you!! I have that same wallet and love it. I wasn't sure how much I'd use it, but I figured $50 was a good deal - I use it all the time! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

I think I paid $80 - 20% for the wallet and I love it! I never use a checkbook anymore so don't need a bigger one.

I love the Pink Fuzzy Ball though (My 15 year old SON has picked and picked on me about spending $20 on a pink ball.)

way to go bethie, saving your money really pays off in the end huh? it feels accomplishing to get what you want and earning it the hard way. carly is such a great choice, and black is so practical too.