My Coach therapy is HERE!!!!

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
And now I am sooooo banned LOL. I've really outdone myself for the month of April...not sure what it is-the impatience for warm, sunny weather, my hockey team losing its first game in the playoffs, the fact that I've changed my major in college AGAIN knowing full well that I am just extending my non-traditional student status even longer, I don't know!:shrugs:

But here I am with my new ergo patent leather hobo in pond with matching mini skinny, and my first official tattersall piece in a demi. And on this dreary, chilly, rainy day here in Michigan, I for now have a Coach-inspired smile on my face:smile:...

Here's some pics shot with my laptop camera, with my awesome (NOT) quickie-rainy day-going to class hairdo :yucky:...

TIA for letting me share!!!:flowers:

Attachments

• Photo 43.jpg
    Photo 43.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Photo 45.jpg
    Photo 45.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo 49.jpg
    Photo 49.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 152
  • Photo 50.jpg
    Photo 50.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Photo 51.jpg
    Photo 51.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 150
Beautiful bags!!!! I have that pond patent in a tote - isnt it such an awesome color? You look so happy with those, and they look just fantastic on you! Congrats on some great purchases!

Congrats! They both look fabulous on you!

I really love the pond ergo... I've been debating it myself. I also have the tattersall demi.... and it's wonderful!

OMG I so :heart: all of you! Thank you so so much for all of the wonderful compliments!:blush: You've all really brightened my day that much more.

...skinny arms? Me? Awww man tanukiki that is one of the best things that I have heard in a while! Growing up with 3 sisters who are all practically a size ZERO and having to be in a wedding this August with them, you really made me feel better about wearing a sleeveless bridesmaids dress this summer and posing in pics next to them:biggrin: