My Coach therapy is HERE!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And now I am sooooo banned LOL. I've really outdone myself for the month of April...not sure what it is-the impatience for warm, sunny weather, my hockey team losing its first game in the playoffs, the fact that I've changed my major in college AGAIN knowing full well that I am just extending my non-traditional student status even longer, I don't know!:shrugs:

But here I am with my new ergo patent leather hobo in pond with matching mini skinny, and my first official tattersall piece in a demi. And on this dreary, chilly, rainy day here in Michigan, I for now have a Coach-inspired smile on my face:smile:...

Here's some pics shot with my laptop camera, with my awesome (NOT) quickie-rainy day-going to class hairdo :yucky:...

TIA for letting me share!!!:flowers:

Attached Files:

2. CUTE CUTE!!!!! I have that pond ergo and LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Beautiful bags!!!! I have that pond patent in a tote - isnt it such an awesome color? You look so happy with those, and they look just fantastic on you! Congrats on some great purchases!

4. I love all your new stuff. The Tattersall Demi and Ergo Hobo is so cute and so is your mini skinny. Congrats.

5. Love them all...you're a great model!

6. Congrats! They both look fabulous on you!

I really love the pond ergo... I've been debating it myself. I also have the tattersall demi.... and it's wonderful!

7. love the tatersall demi!!

8. Congrats on your new purchases!!!

9. Yea, didn't the weather suck! I had JUST gotten my hair done!

Congrats on the purchases, both are gorgeous.

10. super cute northstar! they all look great on you! your super pretty btw! :smile: congrats!

11. So so so cute! I wish I had skinny arms like you so I could wear a demi. Both bags look great on you!:tup:

12. OMG I so :heart: all of you! Thank you so so much for all of the wonderful compliments!:blush: You've all really brightened my day that much more.

...skinny arms? Me? Awww man tanukiki that is one of the best things that I have heard in a while! Growing up with 3 sisters who are all practically a size ZERO and having to be in a wedding this August with them, you really made me feel better about wearing a sleeveless bridesmaids dress this summer and posing in pics next to them:biggrin:

13. CUTE Tattersall Demi and LOVE the Pond ergo! Great purchases! Congrats!

14. I love both of those bags so much! And they look even better on you! Enjoy them both!

15. Great selections.
    I'd pick the exact bags!