My Coach Hang tags are here!

I bought a Cobalt Phoebe off the bay that was missing its tag and I e-mailed Coach CS for a replacement tag (fully willing to pay) - they only asked me for the color & registration number & sent it free of charge.. it arrived 3 days later! That's great CS if you ask me.

I requested 3 to be sent to Australia - on separate occasions - but I have only received one. I will follow up. I wish I'd been patient and just waited for all three bags to arrive and then requested 3 at the same time!

Did they charge you for the tags to be sent to Australia?

Because they replied to me:
For all foreign countries, the handling charge is $15.00 plus the billable weight. These charges do not include Duty & Taxes. For a specific cost of the billable weight, please reply with your mailing address.

For all foreign countries, the handling charge is $15.00 plus the billable weight. These charges do not include Duty & Taxes. For a specific cost of the billable weight, please reply with your mailing address.

I received the same reply initially too but it turns out they will send the tags FOC to you. Have you replied them?

I received the same reply initially too but it turns out they will send the tags FOC to you. Have you replied them?
I replied to them and said don't worry about it. I referred them to this forum thread and mentioned that other member received it at no cost.

That night a different customer service representative emailed me:

Thank you for your email.

Your request for a replacement tag has been processed. Your order number is P1295697. You should receive your item in 10 - 14 business days.

If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Arthur
COACH Online Consumer Services

And it's on the way... :smile: I will keep you in the loop.

Thanks for the thread... it's very useful :smile:

Anne

I replied to them and said don't worry about it. I referred them to this forum thread and mentioned that other member received it at no cost.

That night a different customer service representative emailed me:

Thank you for your email.

Your request for a replacement tag has been processed. Your order number is P1295697. You should receive your item in 10 - 14 business days.

If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Arthur
COACH Online Consumer Services

And it's on the way... :smile: I will keep you in the loop.

Thanks for the thread... it's very useful :smile:

Anne

That's good to hear! Glad the thread had helped you :biggrin:

Sorry for late reply. I have now received two tags and both were sent free of any charge. I'm hoping the third will eventually arrive too!