My Coach FP Boutique Reopened Today!

Brookitacita

Aug 28, 2010
Hey, TPFers! Some of you may remember that the store I work at (Roseville Galleria in California) burned down last October and today it is finally reopening. We've worked hard all week to get it back into shape and wow is it gorgeous! It's in a new and improved location and the store itself is just perfect. I am really excited to be back in Roseville and I hope to see some of the local TPFers come in.

OMG3kids

Lives with a circus
Apr 10, 2011
I was just there today!!!! (I live in Roseville!)
The new store is beautiful! So glad you're open again. Everything looked beautiful--great displays and all the bags are gorgeous. Those Marielle drawstring bags are To. Die. For.
Congrats!

Brookitacita

Aug 28, 2010
Is there anything new in the floorset?

Mostly new colors and things that have been revealed here already. But it's good for those who like to check things out in person. For Kristin, there are four new colors: navy with gold hw, white with silver hw, bay mist (aqua) with silver hw, and coral patent with gold hw. The coral is my personal favorite! Those colors apply to the hobos, satchels and totes. There are new small crossbodies and mini bags in coral patent and grey patent, though the grey has a definite green tint to it that's gorgeous! We will also be getting the new Sages in, but not sure on the exact day.

We have all the Audreys and Natalies in as well. Plus the Marielles. We have the Poppy Sequin Slings/ mini Backpacks, too.

I think that covers it. If you want to know about a specific bag, I will do the best I can. :smile:

Brookitacita

Aug 28, 2010
Poppy mini back packs?? How "mini" are they?

A lot smaller than the original Sequin Backpacks. Maybe around the size of the the small Sophia in a backpack shape.

Are there any new fobs for this floor set?

We have the new owl, peace/ heart spinner, pineapple, pave duck, daisy sphere, hippo, snorkel, sun, glitter butterfly, nautical charms, life saver valet, leather life saver, mermaid, heart charms, daisy, and bunny. That's all I can think of right now.

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I was in Roseville around 2 PCE's back (lol) and called the Roseville Store Number to confirm tax info and ask if they were open today, to which they responded that they are open every day, as I stepped into the galleria mall I searched all over and didn't find the coach store! I called back into the same Roseville Galleria Coach phone number, and after a lot of confusion we finally figured out that their number had been forwarded to the arden mall number, just nobody bothered to tell me that from the beginning :P lolz. So I drove around all day, and finally ended up finding the arden store but none of the bags i wanted were there :sad: That was painful! I'm glad you guys are truly open now, I might come visit next week!

Mommy2APrincess

I <3 LV
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
I was there today with my daughter...I wonder if you helped us? We bought the Kristin crossbody in embossed python. Gianpierre (sp?) was also helping us. In any case, both SAs were SUPER nice and helpful. I looooooooove my new bag!!!!!