My Coach Filled Weekend!

Sam+Coach=Love

Missing Coach..:(
Mar 28, 2007
Well all weekend I was wanting to go to Nordstrom Rack and TJMAxx to see what they had. Nordstrom Rack had a leather duffle for 148.00 leather turqoise( like my ergo) wallet for 89.00 and a huge hamptons weekend pink bag for 179.00. I didnt see the sunglasses but did see some watches for around 150.00. The only thing TJmax had was the bumble bee line for 119.00.

WELL finally after looking at all that I went to macys. I finally found a signature stripe punch mini skinny and I BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!! I asked about the Carlys and the lady didnt know.

Heres even better knews. I asked about the friends and family sale and for Texas It starts May 2nd and she gave me 2 sheets with 2 coupons for the friends and family sale on each sheet. So a total of 4 coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!

Well all weekend I was wanting to go to Nordstrom Rack and TJMAxx to see what they had. Nordstrom Rack had a leather duffle for 148.00 leather turqoise( like my ergo) wallet for 89.00 and a huge hamptons weekend pink bag for 179.00. I didnt see the sunglasses but did see some watches for around 150.00. The only thing TJmax had was the bumble bee line for 119.00.

WELL finally after looking at all that I went to macys. I finally found a signature stripe punch mini skinny and I BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!! I asked about the Carlys and the lady didnt know.

Heres even better knews. I asked about the friends and family sale and for Texas It starts May 2nd and she gave me 2 sheets with 2 coupons for the friends and family sale on each sheet. So a total of 4 coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!

Congrats on your punch skinny! :yes:

THANK YOU!!! I was wondering when the Macy's F&F was starting! Yay!! :yahoo: That's SO cool the SA gave you some coupons!! I'm going to have to go scope out my Macy's and their SAs. :graucho:

I went to Nordstrom Rack Saturday night and purchased that same Black Leather Duffle. ( I went to the one next to Northeast Mall in Hurst.) I even have a thread on here where I posted a picture of it. I saw the pink overnight bag and I almost got that also. I even saw the wallet and watches that you were talking about. I went to the mall also but I did not think to ask for a coupon. I will need to go back, but I asked a lady about the Carly and she said that they don't know when they will have more in.

I am thinking about returning the bag since I am going to the outlet in San Marcos on Saturday. I only brought it because it was such an awesome deal. Did you notice that Macy's was still selling if for full price.