My Coach Collection

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I think Im about ready to go nutso about wristlets now.
    Im very happy with the selection I have right now, until I go back to the outlet of course. LOL

2. very nice!

3. coooooolllllllllllll....

4. I'm going through a major wristlet phase right now...so I feel your pain. haha.

Lovely collection!

5. what a great collection!

6. nice collection :smile: loving the pink heritage

7. Nice collection! Enjoy them!

8. Fab collection!!

9. Very nice collection!

10. I know that feeling..I've gotten 2 wristlets in the past few days...I'm not interested in bags anymore..So now it's on to wristlets and fobs,lol...

11. Nice collection...:smile:

12. I think the Willis bag is the perfect Coach; not too big, not too small, short handle AND shoulder strap, outside pockets, and leather that takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. Also very classy looking. I have 3: red, brown, and black. Need more!!!

13. Very Nice Collection!!!

I love the Signature Zoe Wallet!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

14. Veeeery lovely collection! Definitely a bag for every occasion, and I love the sabrina. :biggrin:

15. yeah I am obsessed with key fobs lately, I have been buying them like crazy, they are soo cute! I think I am good on bags till i see the summer stuff, and something sticks out to me. I am hoping for a nice summer purse, since I sold all my others