My Coach Collection

Rocket80

Jan 12, 2009
Okay I just found this site, I'm a guy (any others here???) and felt like showing what I got. I got a matching wallet too, not in the picture. I can't wait to show my girlfriend this site! I'm gonna spend hours here.

Attachments

• coach_edit_2.jpg
    coach_edit_2.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 170
If you already think you'll spend hours here...you'll spend days!!! ha ha ha
When I first found TpF I browsed here and there, read some threads etc..until my TRUE obsession began!
We don't have many guys in the Coach sub-forum, I've seen them alot in LV and some in Prada! We surely do WELCOME YOU THOUGH!!!!

It'll be nice to have a gentleman's POV!!! You and your GF are going to meet some AWESOME gals's (and a few guys) here!!!

You've certainly got great taste!!! I just recently got DH to ride with me to the outlet, but he still sits in the car while I shop! I can't imagine if he would go in and SHOP WITH ME!!! Lucky GF you've got!!

Let me be the first and certainly not the last to say :welcome2:!!!!

I don't buy a bag until I read and search the forum. I love to see modelling pics to see what the bag actually looks like and there are so many lovely tPfers willing to offer advice.

I'm very fortunate that I have a husband who understands a woman's need for accesories. He's been down to Hawaii the last week and a half and has gone to the Coach outlet down there for me SEVERAL times looking for bags I've been wanting. He's coming back with two of them. But I find it very refreshing when a guy shows up on here. I sucked my husband into loving coach too. He bought himself a wallet while he was down there too! Welcome aboard.

I love your stuff, is that the material pre-varik that they have now? The nylon stuff? It's great, don't have a piece myself except for I use a tan version of the men's valet bag for my makeup storage while traveling.

They are all the nylon, not leather (except my wallet). I'm not super educated on the specifics of what each bag is called and they are mostly a year old so I'm not sure if the website would even say. I suppose I could look at the tags or something...Also, I'm pretty sure my coach collecting days are over, I feel like I have it all, haha plus I think I might move on to Burberry and/or Gucci....I hope that isn't like, sacrilage to say on this board, haha sorry!

Edit: Okay I looked over the site, I have the:
Varick Nylon Gear Bag
New Nylon Travel Kit (both pretty new)

A Suit Bag (which I can't find on the site)
My messenger bag doesn't seem to be on the site either. (both a year or 2 old)

Last edited: