My Coach Collection

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay I just found this site, I'm a guy (any others here???) and felt like showing what I got. I got a matching wallet too, not in the picture. I can't wait to show my girlfriend this site! I'm gonna spend hours here.

coach_edit_2.jpg
  2. A lot of the coachies I work with buy their hubbies coach too. The guy in front of me doesn't get it though... since "he's just going to sit on it!" I LOVE your collection though!!!

3. If you already think you'll spend hours here...you'll spend days!!! ha ha ha
    When I first found TpF I browsed here and there, read some threads etc..until my TRUE obsession began!
    We don't have many guys in the Coach sub-forum, I've seen them alot in LV and some in Prada! We surely do WELCOME YOU THOUGH!!!!

It'll be nice to have a gentleman's POV!!! You and your GF are going to meet some AWESOME gals's (and a few guys) here!!!

You've certainly got great taste!!! I just recently got DH to ride with me to the outlet, but he still sits in the car while I shop! I can't imagine if he would go in and SHOP WITH ME!!! Lucky GF you've got!!

Let me be the first and certainly not the last to say :welcome2:!!!!

4. Thanks for sharing your nice collection and :welcome2: :yes:

5. I don't buy a bag until I read and search the forum. I love to see modelling pics to see what the bag actually looks like and there are so many lovely tPfers willing to offer advice.

6. I'm very fortunate that I have a husband who understands a woman's need for accesories. He's been down to Hawaii the last week and a half and has gone to the Coach outlet down there for me SEVERAL times looking for bags I've been wanting. He's coming back with two of them. But I find it very refreshing when a guy shows up on here. I sucked my husband into loving coach too. He bought himself a wallet while he was down there too! Welcome aboard.

7. Welcome to TPF. You girlfriend is one lucky gal.

8. Welcome! Great collection!

9. Welcome. This is a fabulous place to hang out.

10. I love your stuff, is that the material pre-varik that they have now? The nylon stuff? It's great, don't have a piece myself except for I use a tan version of the men's valet bag for my makeup storage while traveling.

11. WELCOME! You will enjoy it here for sure! You have a really nice collection. Just expect your collection to double in size within the next year lol...it's not unheard of here :smile:

12. You have a great collection! Welcome!!!!

13. welcome she's going to love it to... :o)

14. #14 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    They are all the nylon, not leather (except my wallet). I'm not super educated on the specifics of what each bag is called and they are mostly a year old so I'm not sure if the website would even say. I suppose I could look at the tags or something...Also, I'm pretty sure my coach collecting days are over, I feel like I have it all, haha plus I think I might move on to Burberry and/or Gucci....I hope that isn't like, sacrilage to say on this board, haha sorry!

Edit: Okay I looked over the site, I have the:
    Varick Nylon Gear Bag
    New Nylon Travel Kit (both pretty new)

A Suit Bag (which I can't find on the site)
    My messenger bag doesn't seem to be on the site either. (both a year or 2 old)