My Coach collection!

lunatwinkle

Bag obsessed! <3
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
hey everyone, so i finally got around to taking pics of my coach collection to contribute to the forum. it's a small collection, but it's growing...

you can see that two diamonds have fell out from my cell lanyard. it made me so sad, i've only had it for maybe about 10 months. i bought it off of ebay for a pretty good $25 and was so excited.

i found the scarf print pouch off of craigslist for $60. i was really proud of that find!

the legacy straw tote was purchased last month from the coach outlet in vacaville. it originally retails for $300. but i got it for $132! :smile:

the purple signature wristlet with tassle is a christmas present from my little sister. she's so sweet!

my boyfriend bought the camel wallet two years ago when we went shopping at the vacaville outlet together.

the valentine's day heart wristlet was my very first coach purchase ever! i still love it! i bought it off of ebay, but i don't remember how much, as it was at least a good couple years ago.

the mini skinny is really dirty and the suede is in very bad shape. i tend to mistreat my keys a lot i guess...

lastly, the heart charm was a bday present from my best friend a year or two ago.

DSCF0612.jpg

DSCF0614.jpg

DSCF0617.jpg

DSCF0618.jpg

DSCF0620.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0625.jpg

Catalogs! What a great idea. I have mine stashed on a bookshelf, and I keep finding more as I am cleaning. You have a great start on your Coach collection! How did you get your lanyard on your phone? I can't manage that.

hey everyone, so i finally got around to taking pics of my coach collection to contribute to the forum. it's a small collection, but it's growing...

you can see that two diamonds have fell out from my cell lanyard. it made me so sad, i've only had it for maybe about 10 months. i bought it off of ebay for a pretty good $25 and was so excited.

i found the scarf print pouch off of craigslist for $60. i was really proud of that find!

the legacy straw tote was purchased last month from the coach outlet in vacaville. it originally retails for $300. but i got it for $132! :smile:

the purple signature wristlet with tassle is a christmas present from my little sister. she's so sweet!

my boyfriend bought the camel wallet two years ago when we went shopping at the vacaville outlet together.

the valentine's day heart wristlet was my very first coach purchase ever! i still love it! i bought it off of ebay, but i don't remember how much, as it was at least a good couple years ago.

the mini skinny is really dirty and the suede is in very bad shape. i tend to mistreat my keys a lot i guess...

lastly, the heart charm was a bday present from my best friend a year or two ago.

DSCF0612.jpg

DSCF0614.jpg

DSCF0617.jpg

DSCF0618.jpg

DSCF0620.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0625.jpg

I love the collection!