my coach collection so far aka i need to appreciate what i have! pic full

the next two were purchased the same day, again concord mills. i'm not sure why i feel i need to tell where i get everything from, maybe this is my diary of sorts!

well i still had it in the back of my mind about that acorn audrey. it wasn't there. i wanted a brown bag. i walked around with this mff zoe for about a half an hour, thinking about how plain it is. how boring. why would i buy this. but i kept petting it. it's so smushy. so soft, smooth. the inside is a pretty teal/blue. then i'd put it back on the table, it's so blah. magically appearing SA comes to me with calculator in hand and this brown zoe again, sticks it on my arm and demands i MUST purchase because it will only be $88. noooooo, it's plain. well crap i bought it.
it is now one of my most favorite! i can stick a scarf or fob if i want but it is just a great grab and go bag. smush smush smush.

bagcollectionandpugsdec2010024.jpg

bagcollectionandpugsdec2010025.jpg

that same day i knew i was leaving with this. must replenish pink in my collection (i proably donated to good will 11 or 12 pink bags...which i do now admit is ridiculous)
mff ashley:

bagcollectionandpugsdec2010022.jpg

bagcollectionandpugsdec2010023.jpg

my husband keeps interrupting me, i dont wanna talk to him right now go away lol!

this next (and last for today of my current collection, yay you made it to the end!) is a bag that i've seen and touched and debated several times at the outlets. i left it there each time. the last time i went and left it i came home very remorseful. but, i stalked one on ebay and did get it for less than the outlet price so yay me. needed something in croc embossed:

bagcollectionandpugsdec2010026.jpg

bagcollectionandpugsdec2010027.jpg

and here's a parting shot of everything back in it's place. ok, so it doesn't look much better than the before, except on this side they are all coach! but i promise there are only a total of 20 bags there (ok my sequin spotlight that i am currently using makes 21...hmmm)

thank you everyone for sharing your reveals and knowledge, i love TPF!

and i'll add back here as i get more. which as a hoarder, will be soon enough i'm sure!

bagcollectionandpugsdec2010029.jpg

Great reveal! And you now have a wonderful varied collection of bags!

I'm trying to figure out how they are hanging? I don't think I've seen those purse strap organizers before...

Great reveal! And you now have a wonderful varied collection of bags!

I'm trying to figure out how they are hanging? I don't think I've seen those purse strap organizers before...

it's this, only i have attached it to the wall instead of the door (which the instructions tell you how to do). i also went to home depot and bought S hooks (like what you add to chains to put up hanging flower baskets) so there is room for even more purses to fit)

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=14181504

love your collection! Bag twins on the croc alex--I love that bag. She's smooshy and slouchy and goes with casual or dress. And your reveal reminds me of the constant regret I will have for not buying that ocelot audrey. She's so pretty.