my co-workers told me fake LV is better. feel very bad

Those people showed their ignorance when they said the Damier was "fake leather."
Damier isn't supposed to BE leather, you morons.

Those are the same folks who will go to Payless and spend $100 on 5 pairs of plastic shoes made in China, instead of $100 on a leather pair, made in Italy.

Some people value quality, and want the best for their money.
Many do not.
They wouldn't recognize fine workmanship if it hit them in the head.

All that matters is that you are happy with your authentic bag ~ I know a number of people who carry fakes, they have them a few months and they do fall apart, the quality is not comparable.... even the best fakes are still trash, I don't get into discussions anymore about my bags, bec. the reaction is always the same, and I can't be bothered convincing them of the difference, nor do I feel like i should justify what I spend my money on. Wear it and be happy - it's a gorgeous bag!!

Isn't this the very reason why we all love TPF?!

Those people showed their ignorance when they said the Damier was "fake leather."
Damier isn't supposed to BE leather, you morons.

Those are the same folks who will go to Payless and spend $100 on 5 pairs of plastic shoes made in China, instead of $100 on a leather pair, made in Italy.

Some people value quality, and want the best for their money.
Many do not.
They wouldn't recognize fine workmanship if it hit them in the head.

This about sums it up. Perfectly stated!! :tup:

Awful... I wouldn't know how to deal with these people. They obviously have no respect for each other. No matter how much we like or dislike something, we are all entitled to our personal choices. You made yours to get a real bag and I think they ought to respect you for that.

These kinds of people just have no class, pure and simple. If they did have an ounce of class/taste/integrity they would never question your bag!

Besides, since they insist on limiting their bag purchases to fakes then they get to LIVE within those (ghastly) limitations they argue so loudly for (i.e.wearing fakes forever, and the lifestyle that goes with it!). Gee, hope that made sense, lol!

Last edited: