my co-workers told me fake LV is better. feel very bad

i am sorry to here that . i agree with them, u should be proud and juz ignore ur co- workers at least u know that u have the authentic one.

but on the other side. there is nothing we can do b'coz it's their opinion. and we must respect that , the same thing that we want to be respected also for not liking those ppol who support or buy knock off bags.

I'm so soli 2 hear tat :shame:
They definiteli r jz JEALOUS :tispy:
Those who use FAKE LV absoluteli wil feel SHAME in front of ppl who use Authentic LV & they even feel embarrassin jz passin thru LV stores...Haha :graucho:
So dun wori & be PROUD wf ur speedy :girlsigh:

:confused1:Am I missing something?

I have read this thread 3 times and either I am confused or everyone else is

I think the original poster is stating that the comments were made regarding her authentic LV and the fact that it costs so much and it isn't leather i.e. canvas.

We are not talking about fake LV bags, just the fact that the canvas is not leather.

At any rate, you shouldn't give a squirt of p*$% what people think. Makes me wonder where you all work? Totally unprofessional behaviour and no respect. As someone stated in here, go to higher ground and be carry on.

Since they spent so much time commenting on your bag, it leads one to believe it really bothers them you have a REAL LV. They are putting you down because they envy you, plain and simple.

don't let them bother you ! You have great taste plus a real LV will last forever.. yes it might not be all leather but they are made so well that the money you spent will give you a bag you can use for a long time.. I agree with another poster above that said they would rather carry a no label brand bag than a fake LV or Gucci etc.. I don't see the point of carrying a fake ... be proud and enjoy your bag ,they sound jealous if you ask me .. why would anyone go out of their way to try to bring you down if they were not jealous? I have the speedy 30 in damier ,its a fantastic bag and believe me I don't care how good the fake is that your coworkers friend is selling..you can spot a fake when you see a real LV.. try to ignore them and feel fabulous carrying your wonderful new bag !!! don't let them steal your joy!!!:hugs:

I had very bad day today in general, then in the end people in my office let me down with my first LV- Damier Speedy 30. I bought it just recently, collected money for it, you know. So, my director today said like oh, you know my wife yesterday was in LV store, saw the same bag as yours and said she's so dissapointed, like fake leather, she expected much more. Then another manager said, that she's wife is an idiot too, she goes shopping too much and spends too much money, but not THAT idiot to buy as expensive bags as LV. And then an assistant said she has a friend, who is selling fantastic fakes, 100% like original, so no need to spend money. Then for something like 30 min anyone was telling things llike that: I'm idiot to spend so much, nothing special, not even leather. Poor me, I felt so bad, all blushed. I was so proud to get the bag, now I feel so much down:crybaby: .

Don't let those types of people bring you down! You can afford your bag, so you should buy and feel proud of it. Funny how everyone else has an opinion on everyone else or wants to butt into someone's life but when the tables are turned, it's such a different story!

I know it can be difficult to have good feelings around those types of people but I have learned you just have to let it go :smile:

Remember back to the feeling you had when you bought the bag...wonderful, yes? :P And think of all the people on this forum who are just like you, proud and happy when they buy authentic LV. So you're not alone! :yes:

Unfortunately, owning authentic luxury goods means there will be people who set their agenda to make you feel awful about spending that much. I had this friend whom I knew since primary school who carried on every time I talked to him about how many third-world people could be fed with my bags :noggin:

Reading the myriad of LV threads on here will remind you of how wrong it is to buy fakes, because of what the proceeds support, etc.

You should ask these people if their wives wear diamond stimulants too. After all - it LOOKS the same (to untrained eyes), yet costs a fraction of the real thing. Why do people buy real diamonds? Perhaps for similar reasons people like us buy authentic LV.

I agree^^ I have heard the same thing for years, but guess what, I don't care what people think. This is not a any ol' handbag. LV's is a investment, and I am planning to pass my bags on to my daughter so that she have the same appreciation and enjoyment of fine handbags:heart:

You shouldn't feel bad about having an authentic bag! I don't know how anyone in their right mind could actually believe that FAKE is BETTER. Those two words just do not go together.

I think they are just jealous. Some people can't justify spending that much on a bag so they make up excuses to make themselves feel better. Enjoy your bag and don't let what other people say get to you. I bet deep down inside they wish they could have a real one!

Oh please be proud and carry your bag with pride and confidence. Some people can just be so rude. Everybody spends their money differently and if you want to spend it on expensive, designer bags then so be it. If you're not hurting anybody, stealing or getting into debt to buy the bags then to hell with them! Who cares what they think - they think you're stupid for spending the money - I think they're stupid for thinking that you care! They must have little confidence if they have to put somebody else down to make them feel good. Hugs to you and forget about them!

Ignore those idiots. They are probably jelous, you know that miserable people like to shoot others down to make themselves feel good. Be proud of your bag and don't listen to others. Everyone's to each their own. They probably like crap that you will never spend your good earning money on. Enjoy your new bag in good health.

good one

Enjoy your bag, it's going to last you a lifetime, rather than just a year. If the money is bothering someone then have someone divide out the cost per use if you use it every day for 10 years.
USA Price $595
365 x 10 = 3650
595 / 3650 = $0.16 per use
Now a super fake will last about a year before breaking and will cost about $200.00
200/365 = $0.55 per use
So the fake actually ends up costing them more

And if you keep your LV around longer, it just gets cheaper and cheaper.

Let them deal with that.

Last edited: