my co-workers told me fake LV is better. feel very bad

look at the people around you... are they fashionable? do they have style? class? no? I knew it...

there are simply people who would spend for fashion and there are people who don't. they spend their money on other things. Carry that damier proudly, it is perhaps the most beautiful thing in that office of yours. Well, next to you perhaps? ;)

I don't know why anyone would want to try and make people feel bad like this, it's none of their business how or where you spend your money.
I guess they would like LV but can't afford it seeing as they are wasting so much time and energy trying to put LV down to prove that they don't like it.:rolleyes:
Enjoy your and bag and if you get another one - take it work so they can all see it too.:wlae:

Oh, I'm sorry for this! You know you are among a huge group of people here who appreciate the quality and style of authentic LV. Good for you for saving your money and buying something so nice. Enjoy your bag!!!

Why should another person's opinion about your bag matter to you at all? You're not wearing it for their approval... you're wearing it because YOU like it.

I would say f*** 'em all and carry your authentic bag proudly. ;)

You should be proud.. because you have something these people will never have and that is Class.... Congrats on your new handbag.. enjoy it and this for you silly co-workers..

giveadam.gif

Don't let their jealous, callous comments make you feel bad. It's sooo much better to have the real thing, than to pretend by buying fake. It just makes you feel good, don't let your co-workers steal your joy by being ignorant. Enjoy your bag, you saved for it, and earned it! ((((hugs))))

I am sorry you had a bad day. As for your LV, don't pay them any attention. After all, you work hard to pay for it and you have the right to enjoy it and last time I checked, this is still a free country. So, don't listen to them, they sound stupid and mean (on this issue, anyway) Fake LV is never better. Hang in there. Do something nice for yourself. Tomorrow is another day.

People can react so agressive, when you buy LV's I once experienced people were shouting at me that I was crazy and that I should do other things with my money. I hate it that people think that they know everything better.

I've had similar experiences and freaks me out. People just don't appreciate art... LV is art, and worth every penny, and will last forever, and can be repaired by LV professionals. I love Damier! Congrats on your beautiful bag... be proud.:smile:

Don't let them get to you...
as long as you are happy with your LV... that's all that matters!
no matter what others think or tell you.;)

Most people will never "GET" or understand the wonderful feeling
we "purse addicts" get when we buy this...
for us gorgeous pieces of leather, canvas or vinyl...:nuts:
What makes you happy is none of their business!:smile:
HUGS...

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I don't understand why people get so mean when you do things they don't agree with. It's your life and they should mind their own business. I have had this happen to me various times with colleagues and even in-laws but I don't let it get to me. The worst is if later down the line these same people start to buy and love LV, too. (Ugh! I hate hypocrites!) But if that does happen you'll know it was because they were jealous.

OT, but I've had that happen to me except with my ipod. I posted on this message board that I got an ipod for Xmas, and this girl was saying its a waste of money and how I could get a mp3 player for much cheaper. Then she got an ipod from her brother for her birthday, and went on and on about how much she loves it. :rolleyes: