My close encounter with senior Louboutin.

sneezz

O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I was at NM today and saw so many pretty CLs. The SA saw me ogling them and asked if I wanted to try some on. I just couldn't do it. I knew if I was to try any on, there'd be no turning back lolz. They didn't have a whole lot but enough to tempt me. I think I saw the NPs but they didn't have any VPs!

I just got my tiburon espadrilles from bluefly and I think I'm liking cL!

That's so true though - I often try things on that I never intended to buy, but the second they're on my feet I fall in love and wind up taking them home!

i have no will power when it comes to Monsieur or Señor or as I like to refer to him as My Lover!
When I try on, I usually don't go home empty handed!

When I go to NM, Saks, etc. "just to look," I usually end up thinking, "please don't have my size," because I know if I put a CL on my foot, it is extremely difficult for me not to take it home. I have ended up with purchases that I had no plans for.

somehow i seem to have the will power when its on my foot, but about a week later, im dying and i have to have the shoe, of course by then its no where to be found!

I learned the joys of trying things on and waiting for sales during my salad days so I can try things on and not have to take them home. There are times though....I am still dreaming of those pink patterned privitatas....the ones that got away!

I think I find it worse to look/buy online. Somehow it doesn't seem as "real", I don't think it hits me right away how much I've spent if it's online. Especially if it's 1am and I'm on my 2nd glass of wine ;)