My close encounter with senior Louboutin.

sneezz

Dec 30, 2006
Lawng Island
I was at NM today and saw so many pretty CLs. The SA saw me ogling them and asked if I wanted to try some on. I just couldn't do it. I knew if I was to try any on, there'd be no turning back lolz. They didn't have a whole lot but enough to tempt me. I think I saw the NPs but they didn't have any VPs!

I just got my tiburon espadrilles from bluefly and I think I'm liking cL!

jh4200

You can call me Jenn
Feb 11, 2008
That's so true though - I often try things on that I never intended to buy, but the second they're on my feet I fall in love and wind up taking them home!

shopalot

somebody stop me!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Toronto
i have no will power when it comes to Monsieur or Señor or as I like to refer to him as My Lover!
When I try on, I usually don't go home empty handed!

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
When I go to NM, Saks, etc. "just to look," I usually end up thinking, "please don't have my size," because I know if I put a CL on my foot, it is extremely difficult for me not to take it home. I have ended up with purchases that I had no plans for.

snf8

O.G.
Mar 26, 2008
Las Vegas
somehow i seem to have the will power when its on my foot, but about a week later, im dying and i have to have the shoe, of course by then its no where to be found!

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I learned the joys of trying things on and waiting for sales during my salad days so I can try things on and not have to take them home. There are times though....I am still dreaming of those pink patterned privitatas....the ones that got away!

babypie

Jun 3, 2007
I think I find it worse to look/buy online. Somehow it doesn't seem as "real", I don't think it hits me right away how much I've spent if it's online. Especially if it's 1am and I'm on my 2nd glass of wine ;)