My Clemence wallet

hi, im thinking about getting clemence over emily after i read lots of ppl said its more durable. one concern is that the height, its shorter than reg wallet, i wonder if it fits your bills nicely. also the color, do yellow or orange get dirty easily? thanks in advance for your answer :smile:

hi, im thinking about getting clemence over emily after i read lots of ppl said its more durable. one concern is that the height, its shorter than reg wallet, i wonder if it fits your bills nicely. also the color, do yellow or orange get dirty easily? thanks in advance for your answer :smile:

Secret compartments behind card slots on either side are shorter than the other wallets like emillie. I have to ensure I've tucked in my US dollars nicely but quite a few will fit fine. Standard dept store receipts that are wider are a problem for me to fit On their side (nm, Macy's) in these side pockets. I have to fold the lengthwise or they get caught in zipper. I will try to post pics tomrw.

I gave grown to love this and want another zippy type wallet, just can't decide which one yet but for sure it will be one that opens flat, zippy org, zippy vert, or secret long. I am obsessed with the buttery zip arounds! Lol

Side by side

imagejpg2_zpsc3f77b3f.jpg

Hi there how is your clemence wallet holding up ?