My Clemence wallet

Omg how can I walk away from this beauty??!! Can someone chime in and compare how the interior pink of the Multi color noir Grenate compares to the Clemence Fuschia? I have an MC Sarah and am undecided about Fuschia or Yellow. If Grenate and Fuschia are at all similar, it will help me to decide:smile: TIA!!

The MC grenate is a bright pink color where the fuschia is like a raspberry color, not bright. There's a noticeable difference IMO.

Congrats, that interior is stunning! How do you think it compares to the zippy for quality? The main differences seem to be as you say not having the slim pocket and extra compartment, as well as some if it being canvas inside and the zipper pull.

I just got a zippy yesterday and love the feel of the chunky zipper. Do you agree with a previous poster saying they think there might be a few repairs for the zipper pull?

Congrats, that interior is stunning! How do you think it compares to the zippy for quality? The main differences seem to be as you say not having the slim pocket and extra compartment, as well as some if it being canvas inside and the zipper pull.

I just got a zippy yesterday and love the feel of the chunky zipper. Do you agree with a previous poster saying they think there might be a few repairs for the zipper pull?

I feel like the quality is equal to the reg zippy. The one thing I don't care for, but so far I don't mind, is the main zipper pull. The gold zipper pull on zippy's as you know are substantial!! I find after a couple days I pull more from the small/thin circle that is attatched to the leather pull than the leather pull. Probably as I don't want to rip it? It's the same as on the Emilie coin pull.

I'll definitely report if I have issues with the leather pull. That's the only issue I can see with this wallet.

So far this wallet is my favorite (compared to my Emilie and zippy).

MC grenade vs Clemence fuchsia

imagejpg1_zps0b748b11.jpg