My Clemence wallet

LVoeCatDog

Jan 29, 2014
Thanks to member Jolie posting a thread about this new wallet!!

I wanted a mono wallet after I sold my Porte Monnaie a couple years ago. I love a zippy but not the price. Thought about a Sarah but again, the price...

The Fuchsia Clemence is my new favorite!!! It might be a little longer than the zippy (by a hair) and is slightly more narrow. The interior is the same as the zippy minus the skinny double pocket in the zippy.

Canvas does not feel "thin" like the Emilie/Josephine wallet. Here is my new baby!!!

Side by side

imagejpg2_zpsc3f77b3f.jpg

Congrats! I just picked her up today too! :yahoo: We are wallet buddies!

Yay!!! Wonderful isn't she?!?! :biggrin:

I'm AMAZED at how sturdy this wallet feels for the $530 price!!

I'd say this is my favorite wallet I own!! I don't have a zippy compact but this is more manageable than the regular zippy, less cumbersome I suppose? Easy to hold in hand for those who have small hands like me!

Yay!!! Wonderful isn't she?!?! :biggrin:

I'm AMAZED at how sturdy this wallet feels for the $530 price!!

I'd say this is my favorite wallet I own!! I don't have a zippy compact but this is more manageable than the regular zippy, less cumbersome I suppose? Easy to hold in hand for those who have small hands like me!

I was choosing between Clemence and Zippy and I felt like the Zippy was just bigger than I needed. You'll have to let me know how you like her!:drinkup: