My Clemence wallet

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Thanks to member Jolie posting a thread about this new wallet!!

I wanted a mono wallet after I sold my Porte Monnaie a couple years ago. I love a zippy but not the price. Thought about a Sarah but again, the price...

The Fuchsia Clemence is my new favorite!!! It might be a little longer than the zippy (by a hair) and is slightly more narrow. The interior is the same as the zippy minus the skinny double pocket in the zippy.

Canvas does not feel "thin" like the Emilie/Josephine wallet. Here is my new baby!!!
You are very welcome! It's beautiful! Enjoy:smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

LVoeCatDog

Jan 29, 2014
No. VA
Gorgeous wallet, I love the mix of the mono on the inside! Did this wallet just launch?
I thinks so? I saw a post about this three days ago and immediately ordered it! I don't recall seeing it last weekend.

The interior is gorgeous ! Congrats on your new wallet:smile:
Thank you!

Your new wallet is beautiful, I love the fuchsia best. Congrats and thanks for the great comparison photos!
My pleasure!

I was choosing between Clemence and Zippy and I felt like the Zippy was just bigger than I needed. You'll have to let me know how you like her!:drinkup:
Will do! :P

Luvdabags

Dec 4, 2012
Bay Area
Congrats!!! I'm loving the mono Fuschia combo inside!! Going to Hawaii in a couple weeks and I'll likely pick one up there.

JFLouis

Apr 3, 2009
This wallet is growing on me esp in the fuschia colour!
Congratulations, so pretty!

erevex552

Apr 15, 2013
Omg how can I walk away from this beauty??!! Can someone chime in and compare how the interior pink of the Multi color noir Grenate compares to the Clemence Fuschia? I have an MC Sarah and am undecided about Fuschia or Yellow. If Grenate and Fuschia are at all similar, it will help me to decide:smile: TIA!!