My Clemence wallet

LVoeCatDog

Jan 29, 2014
No. VA
Thanks to member Jolie posting a thread about this new wallet!!

I wanted a mono wallet after I sold my Porte Monnaie a couple years ago. I love a zippy but not the price. Thought about a Sarah but again, the price...

The Fuchsia Clemence is my new favorite!!! It might be a little longer than the zippy (by a hair) and is slightly more narrow. The interior is the same as the zippy minus the skinny double pocket in the zippy.

Canvas does not feel "thin" like the Emilie/Josephine wallet. Here is my new baby!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Congrats on ur Clemence wallet love them both and thank you for showing the comparison pics

LVoeCatDog

Jan 29, 2014
No. VA
Congrats! I just picked her up today too! :yahoo: We are wallet buddies!
Yay!!! Wonderful isn't she?!?! :biggrin:

I'm AMAZED at how sturdy this wallet feels for the $530 price!!

I'd say this is my favorite wallet I own!! I don't have a zippy compact but this is more manageable than the regular zippy, less cumbersome I suppose? Easy to hold in hand for those who have small hands like me!

BBNJ

Apr 30, 2014
Yay!!! Wonderful isn't she?!?! :biggrin:

I'm AMAZED at how sturdy this wallet feels for the $530 price!!

I'd say this is my favorite wallet I own!! I don't have a zippy compact but this is more manageable than the regular zippy, less cumbersome I suppose? Easy to hold in hand for those who have small hands like me!
I was choosing between Clemence and Zippy and I felt like the Zippy was just bigger than I needed. You'll have to let me know how you like her!:drinkup:

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Your new wallet is beautiful, I love the fuchsia best. Congrats and thanks for the great comparison photos!