My clear bracelet & panda cles

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The wait is finally over! :yahoo:
    I've waited so long for the panda cles, & also the clear inclusion bracelet as well... I received both today!

Now I can wear my berry & the clear bracelet together, & also use the panda as an extender for my mandarin epi pochette! :wlae:

acces 002.jpg acces 003.jpg acces 004.jpg acces 007.jpg
  2. Congrats !!! I'm so happy for you! Such great items! Didya get them from the Toronto stores? I hear great things from the people that buy there! :yes:

Makes me wanna go 'Canuck! :lol:

3. congrats! I can't wait until my store gets the clear inclusion!

4. Both are gorgeous! Gongratulations!

5. It's very pretty! Congrats!

6. That's sooo HOT!

7. Love the both - the inclusion bracelet is so gorgeous!

8. ooooh wut great additions to your collection!!

9. Congrats!!!
    The clear inclusion bracelet is so cute!
    I love you use the panda as an extender for the pochette...that's cool!!!

10. Gorgeous!!!! :nuts:

4everLV, are you from Toronto as well?

11. Very nice!! Great color combo with the pink and transparent! I love your mandarin pochette!

12. Thank you everyone for your kind comments! I broke the record this month with 4 LV accessory purchases! Yikes!

I'm not from Toronto... I'm a cowgirl... lol
    Cowtown :rochard:

13. Congrats!!! GORGEOUS accessories!!

LOL when I bought my Azur Speedy 30, it was the last one the store had so I had to buy the floor model...which had the panda keychain attached to it!!

...evil, but I was hoping the SA would forget to take it off b4 he wrapped my bag up!!!

14. Congrats!

15. I love those bracelets!! and the panda ofcourse it cute!!!

Congratulations!