My Classic Velo ^^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys... just wanna share my classic velo in rose peche... wanted to buy d classic city in black but it was out of stock here in Malaysia. So... velo it is!

Attached Files:

2. Wow! stunning! congrats!

3. So pretty!

4. Lovely!

5. Rose Peche is really beautiful. Congrats!! (Haha ... I'd never pay "Malaysian price" but thats just me)

6. very pretty!

7. Thankssss all :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

8. Thanks Honeylicious ~ haaa., it's ok, cos i asked for d price at UK, it's almost d same in Msia... That's why I bought it in Msia... n my SA said that's d last one, and they have only 3 rose peche classic velo in store... ^^

9. beautiful bag! I have 3 Velos and I think they are my fave style. I'm carrying my Rouge Cardinal today :smile:

Congrats!

10. its so adorable! I really want a velo next!

11. Very pretty color! Congrats!

12. Cute color and nice style choice! Congratulations :smile:

13. really? I got mine from Canne, France. RP is really pretty and so sweet. Enjoy it. just be careful with colour transfer~ I had a rose bruyere and got denim transfer on it just few weeks after I got it!!

14. I love Velo bags! So cute. Im waiting to get one in blue roi

15. Thank you emilybug ... wow u have 3 ! Yea I love d Velos n City ... I ll get a classic city in black next :biggrin: