*~*~*~*~*~*My Classic Mini Trunk*~*~*~*~*~*

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
Congratulations on a lovely and rare piece!! Use it in good health and although not practical.. it would look smashing if you had the Malle trunks! How cute would it look next to its VERY big brother!

I was wondering, how much can you actually fit inside one of these Malle's... As a dude, I would love to get one, just to display it in my cabinet - but I bet it would be a very expensive piece of art!

Thanks J! I wish I can have a Malle Trunk. But I can only use it as furniture. :lol: I know the Multiple Wallet will fit inside the Petit Malle.

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
Aug 27, 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks J! I wish I can have a Malle Trunk. But I can only use it as furniture. :lol: I know the Multiple Wallet will fit inside the Petit Malle.
Ahhh I wish traveling was like a hundred years ago where we actually needed so much baggage (instead of resorting to use these special pieces just to store our winter blankets, etc.)... Btw I saw your pics after I posted my comment to your thread!! Looks really nice.. I doubt I would actually get one.. Its too small for me.. I need a big manly trunk (any excuse to shop, ey :graucho:)

tinipurse

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary, AB, Canada
Congrats Alexis! Wow! It is such a unique and special piece. I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures so much. Although I don't plan to get it any time soon, there is no doubt that every LV collector would love to own it. Enjoy!