My Classic Collection: Hermes*Chanel*LV*Gucci*Prada*YSL

BrookeA

O.G.
Jan 25, 2011
I’ve enjoyed viewing all of your collections. Here is my collection from the last 15 years in order of acquisition:

- LV Speedy 30 in monogram
- Chanel Jumbo Black GHW
- Prada tote brown
- LV Neverfull mm in monogram
- LV Alma mm in amarante
- Chanel GST beige GHW
- Gucci Soho Disco black
- Prada saffiano medium black
- YSL clutch black
- Hermes Birkin 30 PHW in Prune
- Chanel WOC black SHW46E617A4-6FBE-423E-8869-A055E2BACB61.jpeg066F4C1A-B8DC-48AA-99AB-CA7CC381C48B.jpegA0B41346-DD36-4D99-888F-F8E8CD0AA367.jpeg92FF7EF4-9A47-4EB7-A806-C291ABADB67A.jpeg9E9FD645-AB94-454A-A07D-4FD6FE3605FF.jpegD86065DF-67EF-49DD-BEA4-A4C34BB52ED0.jpeg

Last edited:
You have a stunning collection! I love how all of your bags are quite different but still very much in the same style if that makes sense? :heart:
If you don't mind my asking, do you mostly wear black outfits or beige/neutral?
Thank you. Yes, that makes sense. There are certain styles and features I gravitate to. I wear a lot of black, grey, white and jewel tones.

What a well thought out collection. Thank you for sharing the pics. Which bags do you use most often?

Thank you! I wear my black Prada the most since it’s my work bag. I also wear my Gucci Soho Disco and WOC quite a bit. Here is an order of my most to least used:
  • Prada Black - work bag
  • Gucci Soho Disco - errands, casual events
  • Chanel WOC - such a versatile bag, wear for anything from concerts, to the park/walks and even weddings
  • LV Neverfull - travel, daytime
  • Chanel Jumbo - weekends, day to night
  • Birkin - shopping, evenings out - dinners, theatre, etc.
  • YSL clutch- dinners out, evening events
  • Chanel GST - mostly wear in spring/summer for work/daytime
  • LV Alma - wear in fall/winter for weekends away/spa
  • Prada brown - doesn’t get a lot of use, wear in the fall sometimes as a daytime bag
  • LV Speedy - doesn’t get a lot of use now, but I used to wear it everyday for years

Thank you! I wear my black Prada the most since it’s my work bag. I also wear my Gucci Soho Disco and WOC quite a bit. Here is an order of my most to least used:
  • Prada Black - work bag
  • Gucci Soho Disco - errands, casual events
  • Chanel WOC - such a versatile bag, wear for anything from concerts, to the park/walks and even weddings
  • LV Neverfull - travel, daytime
  • Chanel Jumbo - weekends, day to night
  • Birkin - shopping, evenings out - dinners, theatre, etc.
  • YSL clutch- dinners out, evening events
  • Chanel GST - mostly wear in spring/summer for work/daytime
  • LV Alma - wear in fall/winter for weekends away/spa
  • Prada brown - doesn’t get a lot of use, wear in the fall sometimes as a daytime bag
  • LV Speedy - doesn’t get a lot of use now, but I used to wear it everyday for years
That is a great list of your most frequently used bags and types of outings! I am twinning with you on the black Gucci Soho Disco and black Chanel WOC (mine is GHW) and they are frequently carried for my lifestyle, too. Great selections in a well curated collection! :love:

Reactions: keodi and BrookeA
Love your collection of classics! I feel like colourful Birkins are very popular but your black and silver one just looks so modern but timeliness. Stunning family of purses!

• Love
Reactions: 880