My clara flap bag!! Yeahhh!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm glad my pics helped to enable you jan because she looks fab!

2. #32 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    tyger,, thanx sweetheart!!
    kings,,, clara love!!!
    cho,,, my girl!!! Thanx your right,,, i think maybe this bag can stand alone and be an unexpected pop of color w/ any kicks or outfit, but i definitly need the awesome fashion ideas and pics i get from the rest of you hotties!!!
    thanx h8,,, you might be suprised,, i was,,, i didnt even give it a second look till i saw it on here...on the hh-tpf!!!
    Thanx karmen & darcy, joy,,, and cherub, NICE TREE!!!!
    jan,,, what can i say,,, that almost made me misty!!! You are so kind!! & ya know what?? We are very fortunate to be on here and to have such a great time. Ive found everyone to be so accepting and encouraging, and its just a nice place to come to at the end of a hard day sometimes,,, I LOVE IT!!! ok enough sentiments!!!