My clara flap bag!! Yeahhh!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I WANT 1000 OF THESE BABYS!!! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS BAG!!! JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY,,, MY NAIL LADY WAS MAKIN OVER IT TODAY,,, I WAS ABLE TO SNAP SOME SHOTS BEFORE ME AND THE HUBB WENT OUT TONITE,,, WHAT DO YA THINK GIRLS,,, HOWEVER,,, I HAVE NO KICKS TO GO WITH IT,,, GUESS ILL HAVE TO GET SOME EH? EEK WHAT KIND AND COLOR??,,, HELP
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

HERES THE INSIDE!!! AWHHH IT'S SO CHEERFUL!!!! & FITS ALL MY STUFF!

[​IMG]

KAY,,, BUT NO KICKS,,,, SO SAD,,, BUT,,,, ILL GET SOME CAUSE THIS BAGS A KEEPER.

2. Oh my so pretty! Love, love, love the inside. Makes you want to leave it open!

3. She looks great on you! I was unsure about this bag for a minute when I first got her, but I decided I love her too much to part with her!

4. Clara suits you to a tee! What a beautiful bag. I like the shoes you are wearing in the photos :smile: For kicks, I'd pick something shiny and patent-y to play off the ICP and VCP on the bag.

5. Love the shoes and the outfit! The bag is stunning - makes me happy to see it got such a loving home... though makes me regret NOT grabbing it!!!

I just can't wait until I'm able to grab one! *sigh*

6. I'm not a matchy matchy girl myself, but I definitely think that since there is a bold color block, this bag would be hot with any caramel colored shoes that are similar in hue to the base color of the bag.

Also, I LOVE THE BAG! v. cute on you!

7. I've been wearing it with Frye boots in navy ( they call it Marine). My boots are sold out but Frye makes other pumps and boots in the Marine color. IMO it's easier to match the navy colorblocking than the Yam because Yam is such an unusual color and it would be hard to find an equally pumpkiny tan that would come close to matching it. Navy is just navy.

8. ^^ kinbrooklyn- any pics. I'm in the same boat as to what to wear with her...

9. Congrats!

10. oooh its so pretty!

11. CONGRATS JUST! :woohoo: I know how you feel! The clara is my favorite style out of all the HH bags. I have one, but I already want another! God, I want them all! And multiples of each! LOL. You look gorgeous gorgeous!!

12. Gorgeous modeling pics!! I love my yammy Clara too!!

13. It looks stunning on you!! Great modeling pics! :tup: I wish it would have worked that well for me crossbody. I'm glad to see it got a good home. I'm sure you could design some kick arse Uggs to compliment the bag nicely.

14. Oohh .. so pretty. Looks great on you!