my claim to fame!

Mar 19, 2007
This is totally unrelated to RM, but I love you girls & feel like I "know" you & wanted to show you my first national television commercial!! I filmed it in Boston 2 years ago & it's been on tv for a year but this is the first time I can share it. This is not a joke, I really did a Vagisil commercial. It's just like Joey from "Friends" with herpes, LOL. I get a lot of crap about it from people but hey, I had fun and I got paid! Here it is for your viewing pleasure. :P Mods, you can totally get rid of this if you want & I apologize in advance, unfortunately the purse I am carrying in the commercial is not RM! Next time, I'll make sure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JCWGtMLX0Q

OMG! OMG! OMG! I just saw this commercial last week on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that's you and I "know" you!!! LOL! (Love the Joey reference too!)

Sheana, you look so cute! Next time, you definitely have to carry an RM. I can imagine what kind of teasing you have had to put up with...so I will resist to temptation to scratch that itch. (sorry:shame:smile:

Yay! I figured most of you had seen it since they mostly show it on style, e!, mtv, and some more girly stations. Naza! you went there, haha. The worst is when people ask me if I recieved a lifetime supply OR "How are you feeling now?"

I can NOT stop laughing!! I've seen that commercial a million times too but now every time I see it it's going to take every ounce of self control I can come up with to not yell at the TV, "OMG, that girl's a TPFer!"! :lolots:

Hey, a job's a job, who cares what the product is...congrats!!

I see this commercial ALL the time! Now I can say I "know" the Vagisil girl!!!

That is awesome.

Didn't they talk about this commercial on Talk Soup? I could have sworn.

I've seen them make fun of a different Vag commercial (blonde girl who looks in a mirror too) on Talk Soup & that VH1 show "Best Week Ever."
I honestly kept hoping I would see myself next to Joel Mchale!! Maybe I was though & I don't even know it, :biggrin:

Haha that's awesome! I see that commercial all the time too! I guess its "embarrassing" that its a Vag commercial but at least you'll be laughing your way to the bank with those residuals! You filmed it two years ago and its still on so good for you! :smile: