My CL Haul is HERE!

dukechickie

♥♥ blue devil
O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
Ahhh the UPS guy just came with my newest CL family members!

1. Black Grease Pigalle 120- I don't even know what I was thinking when I bought these. I can stand all I want, but walking is definitely limited. Damn my need to "try" shoes out! These are most definitely going back (well probably... they are so pretty though!)

2. Violet Grease Decolzeps- I'm so in love with these! After standing in the Pigalles for 20 minutes, these felt like heaven. After hearing such horror stories about the Decollete, I was fearful, but these feel quite nice (still need breaking in, but not the torture I thought they would be... yet). They look big in pictures, guess I'm just destined to always use heel grips in my CLs...

3. Nude Patent Clichy- Again, it is love love love! These are remarkably more comfortable than I thought they would be, probably because they seem to be cut a little wider.

Thanks for looking everybody!

Question! Are the Decolzeps similar in sizing to the Decollete (or is the Decolzep cut wider, etc.)? I hope they are exactly the same (with the platform being the only difference), but one can never know with CLs. Now that I know what the Decolzeps feel like, I want the Decolletes!

Thank you so much fmd914, xnplo, Chi town Chanel, keya, cjy!

Chi town Chanel: The Pigalles are definitely a half-size too big, but I doubt even if they were the right size, I'd be able to walk in them! I just don't see my friends walking in tiny baby steps next to me in those shoes!

cjy: Yep I'm still at Duke! I graduate in May though :crybaby:

Beautiful!!!!

I loveee the violet!! The nude is gorgeous too. They both look great on you!!

The Pigalles are really pretty too but I hear ya on the not being practical.

Just beautiful!!!!

Thank you Leefi, air325, snowwhite!

Is it weird that even though the Pigalles don't fit AND they're practically impossible to walk in, I'm still sad to return them?! Ah, the CL fever... :girlsigh: