My Cinderella Shoes - Tons of pictures!

They look so gorgeous in your photos!! Far better than the blog articles & news releases.

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing ... I've been waiting to hear who won the US contest, but so far no updates.

They look so gorgeous in your photos!! Far better than the blog articles & news releases.

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing ... I've been waiting to hear who won the US contest, but so far no updates.

Thank you! I wish you all could see them IRL, they are so sparkly and mesmerizing.

Yeah im curious about who won too, Im totally in stalker mode :graucho:

I know Raphaelle Leboeuf from France won - pictures Here
And Julie Van Roy from Belgium won too, link here

But haven't found the rest of the winners, belive there should be 19 shoes given away in total?

Thank you! I wish you all could see them IRL, they are so sparkly and mesmerizing.

Yeah im curious about who won too, Im totally in stalker mode :graucho:

I know Raphaelle Leboeuf from France won - pictures Here
And Julie Van Roy from Belgium won too, link here

But haven't found the rest of the winners, belive there should be 19 shoes given away in total?

Ooh! Thank you so much for sharing the links!! I wonder if there weren't issues with the final winners' feet being too big, not being able to travel, etc.

Maybe there's still hope! :biggrin:

Congrat's they are stunning on you
cins_zps3e89cb3a.jpg

I'm speechless! I'm so happy someone on this forum won!!! You girl deserve this for being so loyal to louboutins! they are gorgeous.
:heart::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

ps. You should wear them at home to show off to someone at least once just so can say you did :smile: lol