My Cinderella Clinic Story

I contacted like 3 times, since the didn't bother to reply. They eventually sent a half-ass reply-- I've attached my photos and still nothing. I was really keen on them and willing to spend the money, but the customer service has been so bad so far. I can't even find them on LINE app. It has been sooo difficult to get them to even reply to me. Am I the only one who has experienced this? I'm really annoyed right now.

Reactions: HannahCc
Okay so they finally replied from Cinderella.

I got a quotation for :
zygoma reduction + angular reduction + chin osteotomy 1,800,000 KRW

Does that look right to you guys? Was it a typo error? It looks WAAY cheaper than what Dockorea finder quoted me.

Wish I can say the same about my experience!
I got my nose and fg done at Cinderella and it was just an okay experience for me.
After they take ur money and ur done w the surgery, it’s whatever. They don’t even check up on you. After care was terrible.
My whole face was swollen and bruised for over a month! From researching, it might have been the doc was rough? Idk.
I came with 4 other girls and we all had nose, fg, and some did eyes. They all looked almost normal after 1 week (we all went to diff clinics)
Overall, the result was ok, my nose tip is still bulbous. It’s not what I wanted but it looks better than before. The result was natural and scar is not visible at all (I did not use any scar cream).

Wish I can say the same about my experience!
I got my nose and fg done at Cinderella and it was just an okay experience for me.
After they take ur money and ur done w the surgery, it’s whatever. They don’t even check up on you. After care was terrible.
My whole face was swollen and bruised for over a month! From researching, it might have been the doc was rough? Idk.
I came with 4 other girls and we all had nose, fg, and some did eyes. They all looked almost normal after 1 week (we all went to diff clinics)
Overall, the result was ok, my nose tip is still bulbous. It’s not what I wanted but it looks better than before. The result was natural and scar is not visible at all (I did not use any scar cream).

This implant is too fake! I mean I want a nice high implant but this seems...Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 7.49.54 pm.png but...

Hi Apayo, I already booked a rhinoplasty, zygoma reduction and fat grafting surgeries at Cinderella clinic. I noticed that there aren't many review about Cinderella clinic from actual customers. I don't know it is a good or bad thing. Can you please share me your picture if you dont mind?

Hi Apayo, I already booked a rhinoplasty, zygoma reduction and fat grafting surgeries at Cinderella clinic. I noticed that there aren't many review about Cinderella clinic from actual customers. I don't know it is a good or bad thing. Can you please share me your picture if you dont mind?
Hi Tsoe, did you go through with your surgeries at Cinderella clinic? how was your experience?

Hi Tsoe, did you go through with your surgeries at Cinderella clinic? how was your experience?
Yes Thily. It went well and it’s recovering well now. But I feel like my face changed a lot. The swelling is still there. Clinic said the swelling will go down completely after 3 months.