My Christmas reveal plus some family pictures of past reveals ..

scent

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
I havent done any reveal in months cos I have been extremely busy.. Christmas gift from darling fiance came early and I am extremely happy to add a new member to the family. I was packing and trying to find space for my new bag thus took some of the bags I rarely use out to take family pictures. Guess you can see by now Im the kind of person wo likes to put things into categories :P

image-2174345434.png

Was deciding between this and a fuchsia lady Dior. Decided in this in the end cos I don't like the zipper on lady Dior which scratches my watch and ring..

scent said:
I havent done any reveal in months cos I have been extremely busy.. Christmas gift from darling fiance came early and I am extremely happy to add a new member to the family. I was packing and trying to find space for my new bag thus took some of the bags I rarely use out to take family pictures. Guess you can see by now Im the kind of person wo likes to put things into categories :P

Live!! Show it

image-1360646920.png

I was just so surprised to see this in the chanel boutique today since this has the reissue chain strap. There were many new colours for the new glazed leather JM but my heart was dying for this distressed leather one!! 

image-1388794182.png

I love forming families.. Until I took them out and placed them side by side, I never noticed that the small JMs actually differed in sizes.. Interesting..

Attachments

• image-4206558014.png
    image-4206558014.png
    821.6 KB · Views: 659